2012年1月30日星期一

Tinlouis Vuitton Glamorize Me Pump In Sa

At one moment SIM Cards I even thought that I was looking at a pair of typical Chanel Face Makeup pumps for most of the time I associate the feminine flower decoration to Chanel rather than to Louis Vuitton. So I was rather surprised by this feminine and graceful stiletto heel pump released by LV. Yes, I was glamorized by the Louis Vuitton Glamorize Me Pump. There is no doubt that without the satin rose detail this designer shoe would be very plain. So I guess I should focus on it. This satin rose features a black patent leather leaf and LV-embroidered lace flounce. It is this feminine and pretty detail that lighted up this pair of sophisticated satin platform pumps, which features a peep toe and graceful stiletto heel. The 3.5 inch heel is not so high for high pump wearers. Considerate as LV is, the shoe features padded insock for enhanced comfort. This pair of pumps exists in two colors, black and chair. The black is very suitable for formal occasions and can match most of your outfits; the chair one is much feminine and elegant look, and goes well with light Wholesale Hid Bulbs colored dresses. You are the one to make the choice. By the way, this LV shoe retails for $815.00.

没有评论:

发表评论